ARTESIAN SPAS UK CELEBRATES THEIR 20TH ANNIVERSARY
ARTESIAN SPAS UK 20TH ANNIVERSARY
October marked a very special month for Artesian Spas UK as the company celebrates 20 years of success in the hot tub industry.
To mark such a fantastic milestone and to celebrate their achievements, the Artesian team along with a selection of their retailers, visited Artesian Spas Head Quarters in Las Vegas.
The trip was an incredible opportunity for dealers to visit the factory in America, expand their knowledge of Artesian even further, network with like-minded dealers and celebrate their incredible efforts over the last few years.
With an outstanding commitment towards technological innovation, energy efficiency, performance, quality and customer care, Artesian Spas has grown into one of the most recognised names within the hot tub industry.
ARTESIAN EUROPE’S HISTORY
It all began back in 1998 when Rob Stirland embarked on a journey into the wet leisure industry setting up a small hot tub showroom in Doncaster. Spotting a gap in the market for a high-end product it was in 2002 that Rob chose Artesian Spas after a visit to their factory in the USA.
Rob initially set up their retail and distribution centre in a small unit at Branton, Doncaster in 2001 but the team now operate from a 10,000 sq ft purpose-built showroom and distribution centre just off Wheatley Hall Road.
In 2009, Rob’s daughter, Victoria along with husband Simon and business partner Gareth, became the new Directors of Artesian Spas allowing Rob to enjoy a well-deserved retirement. Artesian Spas UK have continued to expand year on year and are now distributing their products all over the continent including Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium and Scandinavia.
Throughout its 20-year history, Artesian Spas UK has proudly remained focused on product integrity, quality and customer service, with a commitment to building a strong dealer network to provide customers with the knowledge and power to make an educated purchase.
Artesian Spas UK, still to this day remains, a fully family-owned operation with headquarters in Doncaster and retailers throughout the U.K and Western Europe.
Victoria Wrigglesworth, Managing Director of the company said “Artesian Spas has gained world-wide recognition by being at the forefront of the industry with their unique handcrafted artistry, performance innovation and remarkable quality. We’re extremely proud to distribute without doubt, one of the industry’s most premium hot tub brands for all these years and we continue to be committed to providing the industry with the best of the best.”
ARTESIAN SPAS USA
- Artesian Spas has an enviable reputation amongst the world’s leading manufacturers of Hot Tubs, providing customers with the highest level of quality, innovation, energy-efficiency, and customer support. Artesian Spas are manufactured by May Manufacturing starting out at their original factory in Victorville, California, before moving to their current location in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2005.
- In 2006, Artesian welcomed their dealer network to their new manufacturing facilities. This year saw their expansion grow into over 45 countries worldwide.
- In 2007, Artesian made a breakthrough in innovation as they launched their brand-new Platinum Elite line with the patented DirectFlow® Technology.
- 2009 was a huge year for manufacturing as Artesian introduced the South Seas line as well as their very first TidalFit Exercise Pool, which made a big splash in the hot tub industry.
- The Garden Spas line soon followed in 2010 as Artesian added another 4 spas to their growing product line.
- Following the huge success of their newly remodelled South Seas Spas range, which was launched in 2012, Artesian Spas took another step in developing their next unique spa design and launched the newly remodelled Island Class.
- After making waves with their first TidalFit swim spa, Artesian expanded the line with 4 new models including the first 16ft TidalFit Exercise Pool with Hydraulic Propulsion in 2014.
- 2016 saw the redesign of the top of the range Platinum Elite Class which included even more innovation, quality craftsmanship and high-end upgrades.
- In 2017 Artesian Spas released their patented TidalFit DTL Dual Temp, an L-shaped dual-temperature swim spa that meets needs the needs of both swimmers and hot tub lovers.
- In 2019 Artesian Spas revealed its latest hot tub line, the Artesian Elite, at the PSP Expo in Las Vegas. Previously known as the Platinum Elite spa, the newly remodelled line is home to some incredible new features such as the 24” AllegroFall, Bellagio Waterfalls, curved design with a raised back,
- As with many in the wet leisure sector, Artesian Spas saw phenomenal growth in 2020 and 2021 in terms of sales due more people spending time at home and investing money on transforming gardens and outside spaces. With this came an expansion into a 34,000 sqf state-of-the-art facility to maximize the efficiency of their Distribution Department. As well as occupying their 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility at 4720 Lamb Blvd. in North Las Vegas, Artesian Spas continue to grow year on year thanks to its strong network of dealers around the globe.
Looking to the future, Artesian are very excited following their recent purchase by Monomoy Capital Partners. Purchased in 2021 at the height of the hot tub boom, all focus was on increasing manufacturing capacity. However, Monomoy’s increased investment in all areas will no doubt result in further improvements in many areas within the brand going forward. This coupled with the increased investment that Artesian Spas UK are making in Europe means that all at Artesian Spas are looking forward to the next 20 years as much as we have enjoyed the first 20 years in the wet leisure industry! You can see their journey into the hot tub industry here (link to OUR STORY)