Terms and Conditions of Use of Our Website
Welcome to our website, www.artesianspas.co.uk which is owned by Artesian Spas UK Ltd (referred to as “we”/”us”). Our company registration number is 4561580 and our VAT number is 809097607. The term “you” refers to the user of this website.
- Terms & Conditions: Thank you for using artesianspas.co.uk. We provide services to you through our website and those services are provided to you on the basis of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to make changes to or update this terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Current terms will be made available as soon as possible on the website. These terms and conditions apply to all users, including casual browsers.
- Licences: All text, logos, music & sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our website, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in connection with this website and our services. You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights.
- Links to This Website: Unless you have obtained written consent from us, you may not create a link to this website.
- Use Of The Website & Disclaimer Of Warranties: You agree that:1: To the extent that it is lawfully possible to do so, we make no warranty that this website and our services and/or any information will meet your requirements, your access to and use of the services will be free from errors, any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected.5.2: No advice or information obtained by you through or from the website or from our services will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.5.3: You will not mis-use the website (including, without limitation, by hacking or technically damaging), post any information that is threatening, obscene, defamatory, offensive etc.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify us fully and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands (including any legal fees incurred in connection therewith) resulting from your misuse of our website or your breach of these terms and conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/ or damages of any nature resulting from your use or inability to use the website; the goods/services we provide; unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third parties.
- Suspension & Termination: We may in our sole discretion suspend and/or terminate registration or use of our website or our services at any time and we shall not be liable for any loss or damages suffered on account of such suspension and or termination.
- General: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us in respect of the use of our services and of our website. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing/browsing this website.
- Website Availability: It is possible due to technical complications out of our control that this website may be affected. As such, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to this website at all times.
All rights reserved. Reproduction of this website in whole or in part by any means is prohibited without the prior written permission of Artesian Spas UK Ltd.
Terms and conditions governed by the law of the United Kingdom and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.